You can be the most powerful woman in the room. Take it from THE most powerful woman in the room, the Michael Jordan of the auction world, a woman who shares the stage with a-list celebrities and helps charities raise more money than they could imagine, Lydia Fenet. She’s a mom of 3 who works full-time during the day, manages to spend quality time with her kids and does benefit auctions at night. We are talking about the lessons we’ve both learned from corporate life in our 20s, what changed when we became moms, and the need for empowering each other in order for every single one of us to be the most powerful woman in the room.
In This Episode, Michelle Talks About
- You Are The Most Powerful Woman In The Room
- Lydia Fenet – Christie’s Auction House Benefit Auctioneer
- Corporate Life In Your 20’s
- How Your Outlook On Work Shifts After Becoming A Mom
- Creating A Strike Method To Gain Confidence