Stress is a word that we hear A LOT and even more so since last year we had a major election and are still in the midst of a pandemic. What exactly is stress and what are the best ways to combat it?
Founder of the Stress Less Company Carlee Myers is teaching female professionals how to manage stress and overwhelm in order to find more joy at work, home and beyond. Carlee shares how her childhood led her down this path of helping women with the stress in their lives. Her journey is extraordinarily unique, profound and her method and strategies are nothing short of life changing, including her own.
In This Episode, Michelle Talks About
- What Is Stress?
- What Are The First Steps To Combating Stress?
- The Definition & Benefits of Eustress
- How Carlee’s Childhood Led Her To Her Business
- How Childhood Trauma Can Lead To Stress
- How To Handle Stressful Situations Outside Of Our Control